Counselling, Psychotherapy and Coaching in Horsham and Crawley
The Open Room for Counselling, Psychotherapy and Coaching was founded by Annette Jones in Horsham, West Sussex in 2008. The service provided has a reputation for:
- Supplying relationship counselling services to both couples and individuals
- Supplying Psychotherapy services for those who want to do deeper work on themselves or their relationship
- Supporting individuals through crisis and life transitions
- Supplying Coaching services where you and the coach work together towards the achievement of your goals, visions or desires
- Being there when you need help without being bound by traditional office hours
At the heart of The Open Room is the belief in the importance of offering a caring, mature, nurturing and responsible counselling and psychotherapy service.
The approach is informed by cognitive, psychodynamic, psychoanalytic and transactional analysis modalities backed up with over eighteen years experience in the profession. A range of issues including anger and violence, relationship and grief counselling, affairs, addictions, sexual health, anxiety and trauma are covered in the provision of therapeutic services.
The Open Room is within easy reach of Horsham RH12, RH13, Crawley, Broadbridge Heath, Warnham, Rusper, Southwater, Faygate, Ifield, Rudgwick, Three Bridges, Mannings Heath, Cowfold, Billingshurst, Barns Green, Christs Hospital, Pulborough.